The worst of the net

jpdrolet

• 1 year later...

There usually is, but this time there wasn't enough ... I went to the page at snopes and read, then went to the other site about the bunny named Bernd, not because of any sympathies on my part but because I thought the guy might have the recipe for "Rabbit with Chanterelles". For a boy who grew up in Washington State on both main items, this was exciting.

Sadly, no recipe. However I did seem to get something else, some nasty kind of advertising loader, and this was with Norton turned on, FireFox running, etc.

So be warned. :nono:

Lastly, if we were not meant to eat rabbits, they wouldn't be made out of meat ... :yes:

• 2 months later...
My eyes are completely burned now. I can't see! I CAN'T SEE! :wacko:

My work here is done :)

This is the worst I've seen in a while.

When I went to that page, I thought "Fair enough, don't think I'd ever need it, but okay if that person needs something like that in their personal toolkit", and then after a few seconds I thought "Hang on a minute..."

My work here is done :)

Maybe I should have thrown "I'm MELTIIIING" in there as well.

When I went to that page, I thought "Fair enough, don't think I'd ever need it, but okay if that person needs something like that in their personal toolkit", and then after a few seconds I thought "Hang on a minute..."

I think that to see why this was nominated here you have to actually open the VI (although it is true that the description also shows that the VI is far from being generalized enough).