PROBLEM WITH EXCEL

Are these Excel files, or delimited text files that you usually open in Excel? What have you already tried in LabVIEW? Show us your code. What will you do with the data in the file after you open it?

actually I have a software which export my experiment results to excel files. but do to my analysis labview doesn't reads excel files

Native Excel files are using a proprietary format, either binary (pre Office 2012 or so) or compressed XML. Both formats are not something that is easily read in LabVIEW although there is a Toolkit which can read and write XLS files directly.

Another approach is to use ActiveX to interface to Excel and access the files like that. There are several libraries out there which wrap the ActiveX nodes to make it easier, since the ActiveX object hierarchy of MS Offce software is rather involved and not trivial to understand. But in order for this to work you need to have Excel installed on the computer you use such a library.

For the rest it really would help to give more info as was asked multiple times in this thread already. It's rather frustrating to see multiple requests for extra info and then seeing that you keep providing further information in piece meal fashion and if you keep doing that the readyness to help you further will quickly diminish also for future requests you may have.

If the files are however in tab or comma separated text format then the Read Spreadsheet file function will work perfectly.