emphasize (envelope) portion of waveform chart

2 hours ago, rharmon@sandia.gov said:

The only thing I can think of is to make two additional plots with only the values I want to emphasize

This is what I'd generally do, and end up doinf for things like confidence intervals. What do you mean exactly "that's not working"? Can we see code?

You must be familiar btw with

ain’t you?

The q&d NaN replacement in a duplicate signal is because Waveform Graph was brought into cause in the first place. For large datasets, and multiple graphs, the solution may be less performant; I would then switch to other solutions, like an XY Graph, where each plot can have its own x dataset.

1 hour ago, ensegre said:

; I would then switch to other solutions, like an XY Graph, where each plot can have its own x dataset.

I will echo this. 99% of the time you will find that charts are deficient in one way or another. They always start out great as a quick way to visualise data but as soon as the data is not contiguous across multiple plots or you need a data/time axis you always end up switching to the XY graph.I go straight for XY graphs every time.