Graph with 3 x axis

vorlex

What have you tried?  There are Waveform Charts, Waveform Graphs, XY Graphs, and Mixed Signal Graphs, which are you using?  What is the data type of the data you have?  Do you have an example VI with sample data?  It should be possible it would just be nice to have more information before attempting to help.

Well you are using a Waveform Graph.  This means that every X value is separated by the same amount.  This is generally used for displaying something like DAQ measurements where you know each sample is always separated by some amount of time like 1ms.  So you have a start time and date, you have the amount of time between samples, and you have an array of Y values which are every increasing on the X axis.  If your data always adheres to these restrictions then you can use a Waveform Graph.

I'm still not fully understanding what the data is so I can't say for sure, but I suspect you actually want an XY graph, where you specify the X and Y value for each point to be displayed.

Do you want three lines?  You also claim column "2, 3, 6" are X and 5 is Y.  Do you mean index 2, 3, and 6, or the second, third, and sixth column?  Remember LabVIEW starts counting at 0.  But even so lets just look at "column 2", where are the Y values for this axis?  Are they the same for all three X axis?  Attached is a version that uses an XY graph, setting up the minimum and maximum as the values seen from index 1, 2, and 5.  Three lines are shown each using one of those X Axis, and all using the same Y data from column index 4.  These are constants on the block diagram.

gg Hooovahh Edit.vi

2 hours ago, hooovahh said:

Well you are using a Waveform Graph.  This means that every X value is separated by the same amount.  This is generally used for displaying something like DAQ measurements where you know each sample is always separated by some amount of time like 1ms.  So you have a start time and date, you have the amount of time between samples, and you have an array of Y values which are every increasing on the X axis.  If your data always adheres to these restrictions then you can use a Waveform Graph.

I'm still not fully understanding what the data is so I can't say for sure, but I suspect you actually want an XY graph, where you specify the X and Y value for each point to be displayed.

Do you want three lines?  You also claim column "2, 3, 6" are X and 5 is Y.  Do you mean index 2, 3, and 6, or the second, third, and sixth column?  Remember LabVIEW starts counting at 0.  But even so lets just look at "column 2", where are the Y values for this axis?  Are they the same for all three X axis?  Attached is a version that uses an XY graph, setting up the minimum and maximum as the values seen from index 1, 2, and 5.  Three lines are shown each using one of those X Axis, and all using the same Y data from column index 4.  These are constants on the block diagram.

gg Hooovahh Edit.vi

you dont understand me right, because i dont explain it good :)

I want to look like that:

a.jpg

Oh that is interesting.  Well you aren't dealing with any graph type because what you want to show isn't an X axis.  An axis on any graph type always increases to the right and decreases as you go left.  To make a UI like this I can think of a couple of solutions, but most are going to be very static and won't resize with the UI.  Adjusting the number of points on the UI will likely break things.  The only thing I can think of that will scale well, would be to make a 2D picture control, then increasing or decreasing the font size of the numbers on the bottom based on the size of the image, and number of points.  This will give the most amount of control for things like rotating the font, which in LabVIEW is generally more difficult than it should be.

As for the graph part, yes that should probably be a Waveform Graph since each point is the same distance apart, which in this case the units and size don't matter since the real X axis is not shown.