Legacy NI-DAQ download

Kalvado

Does anyone have a downloaded copy of last legacy NI-DAQ 7.5?

Apparently NI removed those from the web site, and I am reinstalling an old system and need that.

I have couple of older versions hanging around, but I really need 7.5... It used to be here - but now link doesn't work nay more:

http://www.ni.com/download/traditional-ni-daq-legacy-7.5/4498/en/

For anyone else that might have this problem. (since Michael already provided the file)

I needed a legacy NI-DAQ recently and I sent an email to NI explaining why I needed it. They provided a link that was valid for 24 hours. So that's a possible solution to take. Apparently NI pulled all the legacy DAQ because it never checked for malicious 3rd party devices.

Edited by ooth
5 hours ago, ooth said:

I needed a legacy NI-DAQ recently and I sent an email to NI explaining why I needed it. They provided a link that was valid for 24 hours. So that's a possible solution to take. Apparently NI pulled all the legacy DAQ because it never checked for malicious 3rd party devices.

That sounds bogus.

42 minutes ago, Rolf Kalbermatter said:

That sounds bogus.

NI removed older versions of GPIB drivers because same drivers were used by non-NI devices, without permission or royalties. Latest versions detect NI genuine hardware and refuse to operate  if improper ones are found. 

I am not sure if anyone pirated older DAQ designs and sells those old boards; but if they do... rewriting depreciated legacy drivers is probably not cost effective.