wildcatherder

Where are OpenG Product Pages for packages?

I'm reviewing the latest (2019) VI Package Manager listings for OpenG packages.  All the Product Pages link to http://wiki.openg.org/, which is a dead site.  I found a reference that one should look in https://lavag.org/forum/45-openg/ but I still have not found anything like individual product pages and examples.  Would someone please direct me to this information?

OpenG directs to dead site.png

What you are looking for exists, but not in the way you are looking for it. The documentation is in the context help for the the VIs installed. Some of the libraries do install examples with them, though most do not need examples as the information in the context help is rather good and any confusion can be resolved by looking the block diagram.

One thing that I'm not sure is clear is that VIPM is a software package written by JKI that is used by many groups (including NI) to create easily installable packages, all of which is versioned and controlled separately so the VIPM version has no impact on the information the OpenG library provides for VIPM to display.

@Tim_S, the OP makes a valid point. All you say is true, however, the link remains broken and the person packaging the OpenG tools should either fix the link and provide the documentation, or remove the link from the package build.