Barbie Girl Addiction

I just spent the last hour or so watching as much Barbie Girl video lip sync videos as I could. I'm all Barbie'd out...

These two girls from Germany are my favorite.

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=5142595364409427415&hl=en"> </embed>

Here is the whole lot:

Barbie Girl by Aqua Lip Sync Video's on Google Video

What I found funny was how much of the lyrics I actually remembered (most of them, with exact timing).

Hmm...

Perhaps webcams weren't such a good idea after all. :P

P.S. Before you start making fun of me, I may like this song enough to remember its lyrics after a few years, but I wasn't the one who spent an hour listening to it repeatedly. :laugh:

I just spent the last hour or so watching as much Barbie Girl video lip sync videos as I could. I'm all Barbie'd out...

ok, maybe I have a cure:

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=4050992276292239673&hl=en"> </embed>

just listen 2 hours to this amazing slipknot video and you forget this barbie stuff ;) :ninja: :oops:

ok, maybe I have a cure:

just listen 2 hours to this amazing slipknot video and you forget this barbie stuff

That's really not bad. I need to remember to check those guys out.

Of course, if you get bored, you can always go for some SOAD. The guy in the front is great.

Not to mention that the original is an excellent video too.

P.S. So how do you embed those? I tried copying the HTML from Google and playing with the HTML options here, but couldn't get it. Or do you need to be a premium member?

There's another reason to become a Premium Member.. :thumbup:

that makes me consider, if the price for the next coding challenge should be a one year premium membership for free?

Of course, if you get bored, you can always go for some SOAD. The guy in the front is great.

nice. I like SOAD. [i like heavy music at all - I started with Deep Purple in the seventies ;) ]

AND: heavy music is a good background, when driving fast ;)

CB

Michael!

I think it's time you put your priorities at the right place...

*looks at Barbie Girl video...***

Real G'eeks don't watch retard teenagers videos! :nono:

*looks some more videos... (humm nice)*

LAVA founders don't listen Britney Spears (edit:oops! Aqua) music! What an example to set for weakest members?

*watches even more videos...(wow very cool!)*

AAArgh!!! I'm addicted too! Look what you've done! :o

• 3 weeks later...
I just spent the last hour or so watching as much Barbie Girl video lip sync videos as I could.

Sorry for my late reply, but I just found this one!

PS: an hour?!? What the hell is wrong with you man?!?

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=6346879660168193189&hl=en"> </embed>