thank u for all member

i kwno lookout program

but i hope make SCADA system by using LV

LO: iam useing LO and connect with Omrpn PLC

but i can't connect with Delta PLC

If you are already using Lookout for your SCADA system, then why do you want to switch to LabVIEW? As you know, Lookout has better support for SCADA (RTU drivers, modem support, built-in alarms, etc.).

As for not being able to connect to Delta PLC in Lookout, you may want to post your question on NI's Lookout forum: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board?board.id=190

Regards,

-Khalid

PS: Others, no flames please -- LabVIEW is all powerful, and I love it too, but Lookout is tailor-made for SCADA.

acronymfinder.com afficionado?

Yes! I still recall my first acronym lookup when I found the site: it was "YADA" (Yet Another Damn Acronym!)

I remember this because I needed to get into the BIOS of an HP Vectra PC (Late 80s) and the HP tech told me the password was "YADA". I asked, and he told me what it stood for. Since then, I always try YADA as a password; but alas I haven't gained access to anything with it since...

post-949-1159989429.gif?width=400

Yes! I still recall my first acronym lookup when I found the site: it was "YADA" (Yet Another Damn Acronym!)

:laugh: My favorite is TLA (three-letter acronym): I use it in meetings and usually people nod as though they understand - I've only been pulled-up on it twice, and both times we all had a laugh ;)