Belated Intro

JDave

I realized I have been posting here on LAVA for a while (and enjoying it!! :thumbup: ) without doing a proper introduction. Maybe I was worried that I couldn't post much to the Lounge since I don't :beer: . Perhaps I have already divulged too much...

I graduated from Utah State Univ. a few years ago with a degree in EE but an emphasis in software. I have been programming in LabVIEW pretty much since I started working and have never looked back. I have been working mostly with instrument control and instrumentation (data acquisition). I have always enjoyed learning, however, so I can't seem to keep myself focused on finishing my task at hand. Always looking for the more general, perfect, ideal solution... "Better is the enemy of good" definitely applies to me.

On the homefront, we just welcomed our third child, James, into the family. (Proud Papa syndrome probably prompted this post)

post-1519-1160455680.jpg?width=400

Sometimes you intentionally branch those LabVOOP wires. ;) 1 Object becomes 2 becomes 3...

David

Thanks for the responses. Haven't got much sleep lately, which means I can sit up late on LAVA and :book:

I rue the invention of the camera phone...

But camera phones (at least the majority) don't provide enough detail to prove that it is YOU in the photo... Most times the photos are as blurry as your vision :blink: