LAVA Gets a Server Upgrade

I want to announce that LAVA and all affiliated domains are now hosted on a dedicated server. This changeover was just completed today. Previously, LAVA was hosted on a VPS (virtual server). The new server specs:

CPU: Celeron 3.0Ghz

Memory: 1GB

HD: 80GB

Ethernet port: 100Mbps

In addition to a server change, I switched to a different, more reliable, hosting company. The bottom line is we will all experience a much faster LAVA and a more reliable one. All of this is part of a continuous effort and commitment by me to provide you, the community member with the best experience possible.

I want to take this opportunity to thank the continuous support of the community via donations and subscriptions. I'm also very excited by the in-depth discussions and threads that appear on the forums on a daily basis by all members. All of this gets me excited to keep supporting LAVA and the recent server upgrade is an example of this.

PS: If you notice anything broken here on LAVA, please let me know via the support forum. It's possible that this happened during the transfer.

QUOTE(PJM_labview @ Feb 11 2007, 08:20 AM)

The LAVA forums are definitively faster. Thanks Michael :thumbup:

Not for me... :(

But maybe I should change to a faster internet-connection at home...

Still a 56k modem at home...

However at company I have 2M (dedicated line)...

Anyway LAVA is great thank you Michael for your BIG EFFORT!!!

I :wub: LAVA