PPI

Hi Sherif,

The "Singnalverlaufsdiagramm" is a German word for a Waveform chart,Just like any waveform chart .

In your code I saw where you Bundle the cosine and sin wave together so I said it will be fine to dispaly them,that is why I used the Waveform chart to dispaly the signals.

Hope this is clear.

QUOTE(Ben @ Jun 15 2007, 08:00 AM)

Expediency is good!

Unfortunately, I was not told about "Create Mask.VI" and I wrote my own version before I stumbled across that one.

Does anyone (PJM, Captain) have any idea why the mask has to have an even number of bytes for each row of pixels.

Ben

I can't say for certain, but it's most likely to match up w/ a quirk in the core of the picture control. I'm sorry I came up on this thread late, but I have a simple radar sweep program I'll try to dig out for y'all

it uses the picture control

QUOTE(njkirchner @ Jun 16 2007, 07:04 PM)

I can't say for certain, but it's most likely to match up w/ a quirk in the core of the picture control. I'm sorry I came up on this thread late, but I have a simple radar sweep program I'll try to dig out for y'all

It's not a quirk. It's a convention. The picture control expects 16bit aligned scan lines. Windows bitmaps expect 32bit aligned scan lines. This is called padding and as with anything about bitmap formats these are simply conventions used for some simplification/speed up of certain operations. For nowadays computers this probably doesn't really make any big difference anymore but it could have a big impact a few years ago.

Rolf Kalbermatter

QUOTE(ohiofudu @ Jun 17 2007, 02:13 AM)

Thank you ohiofudu i'm sorry i don't know German :D it's Clear Now :thumbup:

QUOTE(njkirchner @ Jun 17 2007, 03:04 AM)

I can't say for certain, but it's most likely to match up w/ a quirk in the core of the picture control.
I'm sorry I came up on this thread late, but I have a simple radar sweep program I'll try to dig out for y'all

NO problem you aren't too late :D welcome ...

About your simple radar Sweep Program Can you share it with us

so that we all benefit form it if possible ...

Best Regards

Sherif Farouk (",)

Back to you .... ;)

The question now after insertion the target on the screen as you will see in the attached VI ... How can i Provide the variation of Target Position with Know given signal ... i mean if i could calculate the Range of the target how can i make this target Move with the calculated range not fixed Path as in the VI attached ....??

Regards,

Sherif Farouk (",)