Audio Lessons for LabVIEW

Popatlal

QUOTE(Popatlal @ Oct 7 2007, 05:55 AM)

hi to all

can anybody suggest some links which allow to download audio lessons of labview?..

Plz send it to me if it is possible

Popatlal

I don't know about all those sites, but I have about 1 hour a day while I drive home. Give me your number and I'll talk you through it.

hehehe j/k..... well... maybe not.

Maybe some of the more active LabVIEW related blogs like Thinking in G, ExpressionFlow and crelf's Technology Articles? could use this tool to make audio versions of their blogs available. Maybe even the RSS feeds from LAVA could be "podcasted".

Imagine listening to "the 5th dimension" on the way to work (long commutes only, and no carpooling; you don't know who might be offended :laugh: )

http://www.odiogo.com/bloggers.php

QUOTE(Michael_Aivaliotis @ Oct 10 2007, 01:56 PM)

I like the semi-neurotic way it says "L-V-L-I-B". And it pronounces my last name correctly! :thumbup:

Unfortunately, it doesn't read all of some posts. For instance, in the post above this one it only reads as far as "... 04:29 AM" and then stops.

Also, it reads some characters as their decimal escape codes. E.g. the ":" character is read as "Number 58". I assume this is because of the way they're formatted in the raw RSS. Nice gimmick, though! :beer:

QUOTE(Justin Goeres @ Oct 11 2007, 09:51 AM)

Unfortunately, it doesn't read all of some posts.

I've contacted odiogo about that - when it sees an image with an html link (eg: when you attach an image that's large and the LAVA board resizes it with a link to the full size) then the odiogo engine thinks that the post is finished.

That begs the question "Should image links be included in RSS feeds?"

I like the fact that they can be included, or I wouldn't be able to read xkcd.com comics at work via Google Reader.

I'm going to listen to the new "The 5th dimension" post now :P

PS. A big thanks to Michael for continuing to experiment and add new features like this to LAVA. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

QUOTE(crelf @ Oct 12 2007, 12:52 AM)

I've contacted odiogo about that - when it sees an image with an html link (eg: when you attach an image that's large and the LAVA board resizes it with a link to the full size) then the odiogo engine thinks that the post is finished.

Well, the issue still hasn't been resolved, so you unfortunately won't be hearing my blog anytime soon...