Topic notifications in German?

I just got emailed a topic notification for the Premium Member's forum (there's no RSS as the post says) and it arrived in my inbox in German :blink:

Hallo crelf!

Diese ist deine tägliche Übersicht über neue Einträge!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum: Premium Member Forum

=====================================

-------------------------------------------

Topic: Just signed up. (Mathew_Wellington -- Yesterday, 08:09 AM) ............................................

QUOTE(crelf @ Nov 1 2007, 06:38 AM) G'Day Mat - and welcome! There isn't a lot of activity going on here in the private premium members forum (partly because most of us RSS and you can't get to this forum with that). That said - great to have you on board!

-----------------------------

Thanks for that :) and hello from across the ditch !

Any downfall to using RSS ? as far as following topics and replying ? might give it a go

=====================================

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zu dem abonnierten Forum gelangst Du über den nachfolgenden Link:

<link removed - it's a private forum!>

Abonnement abbestellen:

--------------

Abonnements kannst Du jederzeit bezüglich ihrer Benachrichtigungsform ändern oder aber beenden, indem Du in Deinen 'Einstellungen' unter 'Abonnements' auf den Link 'Abonnierte Themen' oder 'Abonnierte Foren' klickst - und die von Dir gewünschte Auswahl vornimmst

Herzliche Grüße

Das LAVA Team

http://forums.lavag.org/index.php

QUOTE(crelf @ Nov 9 2007, 05:54 PM)

Maybe the solution here is for us to swap IDs! :D

hua, don't confuse me! (I'm crazy enough ;))

I will not follow my first intention and change my screen name to "crelfX2" (or something like that) - that would most probably confuse the whole LV community ;)

:beer:

QUOTE(crelf @ Nov 9 2007, 06:54 PM)

Maybe the solution here is for us to swap IDs! :D

This reminds me of the time Chilly Charly and I traded avatars over at the NI forums. That confused a lot of people. :laugh:

P.S. You can only trade your user name once every 60 days. You don't suppose Mike will make an exception for you, will he? :oops:

QUOTE(i2dx @ Nov 10 2007, 11:16 PM)

Muwwwhahaha!

QUOTE(Yen @ Nov 11 2007, 02:38 AM)

P.S. You can only trade your user name once every 60 days. You don't suppose Mike will make an exception for you, will he?
:oops:

Ahhhh crap - you're right! Oh well, I can be German for a couple of months :) "Springtime for crelf and Germany..."