LabVIEW creates broken Data Member Access VI

I apologize in advance if this has already been mentioned. Sometimes, when I'm creating a Data Member Access VI, I end up with a new broken VI. The problem is the new input or output terminal is not wired to the bundle or unblundle node and it is not wired to the terminals. See image:

post-2-1238185861.png?width=400

I notice this happens mainly when I'm selecting a subcluster of a larger data cluster.

I opened a support request about this issue earlier this month. When I received help on the issue I was pointed to an already existing CAR, that was modified to include the specific issue I addressed. Specifically, CAR 112627.

Also, I found that the error only occured when the control is a typedef.

QUOTE (rgodwin @ Mar 30 2009, 03:38 PM)

I opened a support request about this issue earlier this month. When I received help on the issue I was pointed to an already existing CAR, that was modified to include the specific issue I addressed. Specifically, CAR 112627.

Also, I found that the error only occured when the control is a typedef.

Thank you. I looked up 112627. It is on someone's list to repair -- just not my list. ;-) Usually I know about bugs with LVClass features, but I (according to the logs) handed it off to someone else to fix and (apparently) forgot about it. It is on the priority list to be fixed.

QUOTE (Michael Aivaliotis @ Mar 28 2009, 07:36 AM)

I apologize in advance if this has already been mentioned. Sometimes, when I'm creating a Data Member Access VI, I end up with a new broken VI. The problem is the new input or output terminal is not wired to the bundle or unblundle node and it is not wired to the terminals. See image:

I notice this happens mainly when I'm selecting a subcluster of a larger data cluster.

If you try the Add Method->Property Method using the GDS toolkit, does it them work?

Cheers,

Mikael