About This File
UI Tools v1.4.0
Copyright © 2009-2016, François Normandin
All rights reserved.
Contact Info: Contact via PM on www.lavag.org
Created and tested with LabVIEW 2012
OpenG Application Control Library >= 184.108.40.206
OpenG Array Library >= 220.127.116.11
OpenG File Library >= 18.104.22.168
OpenG LabVIEW Data Library >= 22.214.171.124
OpenG String Library >= 126.96.36.199
LAVA Palette >= 188.8.131.52
This package contains tools for designing user interfaces.
- A first palette helps create special effects using transparency of front panel. Using them allows to quickly create fade-ins or outs using linear or exponential variation of the intensity.
- A second palette contains VIs to calculate the position of GObjects for many purposes like alignment, snap, mouse follow, etc.
- A third palette contains VIs to create dialog boxes based on class instances. "Simple Error Dialog" and "Simple Selection List" are featured with or without backrground blackening effect.
- A fourth palette includes some VIs to move objects programmatically on the front panel, using a basic deceleration algorithm to provide an impression of a smooth movement.
The packaged VIs are all namespaced using a suffix “__lava_lib_ui_tools” which should not conflict with any of your own code.
- Front Panel Transparency (Fade In & Fade Out)
- Utilities (Alignment, Snap)
- Dialog (OOP based, extensible)
- Engine (Beta) for object movement
This package is distributed on the LabVIEW Tools Network (version 1.3) and updates are on LAVA (1.4). It can be installed directly in the addon folder of any LabVIEW version from 2012 to now. The addon installs automatically under the LAVA palette of the addon submenu.
Distributed under the BSD license.
If you have any problems with this code or want to suggest features, please go to www.lavag.org and navigate to the discussion page.
What's New in Version 09/30/2009 09:30 PM See changelog
No changelog available for this version.