Beginner question about indicators

jak692

I currently have a few numerical indicators in the application I'm working on. When the output from the indicators reaches a certain level the indicator begins to blink.

Here is my question:

I would like the user to be able to click on the blinking indicator to bring up a cluster control which contains buttons for certain options in dealing with the alarm. Is this possible? If not what would be the best option?

I don't know how to make an event happen when the user clicks on the indicator.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks alot!

I currently have a few numerical indicators in the application I'm working on. When the output from the indicators reaches a certain level the indicator begins to blink.

Here is my question:

I would like the user to be able to click on the blinking indicator to bring up a cluster control which contains buttons for certain options in dealing with the alarm. Is this possible? If not what would be the best option?

I don't know how to make an event happen when the user clicks on the indicator.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks alot!

The "Event Structure" has a mouse event case you can select and tie it to your indicator. Then you can invoke another vi with the cluster on its front panel from within the event case.