Fancy Pump... :s

335_x

ok, i'd been working my ass brain out since like 2 weeks ago to build this .VI.... and... welll.... i don't like it...:(:(

do you know where can i find nicer pictures :book:...

(even if they are not made by me) ... to build this kind of animation...

i used corel Draw... but that's suposed to be a pump... and it seems like an "escafandra"

animacion tanques cisterna.vi

ok, i'd been working my ass brain out since like 2 weeks ago to build this .VI.... and... welll.... i don't like it...:(:(

i used corel Draw... but that's suposed to be a pump... and it seems like an "escafandra"

I would spend more time on the VI functionality if I were you. Pretty pictures won't make it work any better. rolleyes.gif

There is an optional toolkit called DSC (Datalogging and Supervisory Control) that contains code and front panel objects for creating this type of display.