Jump to content

LabVIEW 2013 available for download


daal
Go to solution Solved by JeffP,

Recommended Posts

Platform ISOs? Have they ever done that?

 

I've always missed having such available. Normally they just post individual components and we have to wait for the platform DVDs to build a proper installer for our VLM...

 

The driver DVD is out though. There are downloaders available too, but they always seem to fail right at the end, at least from any of my computers.

Link to post
The driver DVD is out though. There are downloaders available too, but they always seem to fail right at the end, at least from any of my computers.

 

Are you still seeing this? I just tested the device driver download and it worked for me. 

Link to post
Are you still seeing this? I just tested the device driver download and it worked for me. 

 

Gave up the downloaders and downloaded the giant file with FileZilla instead.

 

 

I have some, so I assume they do.  I dunno... maybe I created them from media I had?

 

 

 

Probably, I've never seen any platform ISOs on the NI-site...it would be greatly appreciated if they did start to publish platform DVDs, having to wait for the physical ones is boring, and should be unnecessary these days.

Edited by Mads
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • By John Lokanis
      LV 2013 added a new function (or just exposed it) that gets the name of a class.
       
      I wanted to see if this would be faster than the old method I used before based on the path of the class.  So I created a little experiment.  It turns out the new functions is MUCH faster.
      I am concerned that what I am seeing is real, however, and not due to some compiler optimization with the way I created the experiment.  So, please if you have a moment, take a look and tell me what you think.
      (I added code to strip the file extension because that is the use case in my application, but removing that makes little difference.)
       
      thanks,
       
      -John
      get class name speed test.vi
       
      ps. If you are wondering, I am using this in a logging operation of message system, so improving speed is important since every single message sent will cause this code to execute.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.