hooovahh

Multi Panel Interface

Both the link in the first post, and the link in your post download it just fine.  Are you sure you don't have some firewall, or IT policies preventing the download?

Howdy Brian

So this is awesome! I know Jeremy presented some stuff just like this in his NIWeeek 2018 presentation (posted on the LV Wiki). Do you know if something like this was ever exported into a package? I'm having a hard time finding it if it exists.... ironically. :)

I've never seen Jeremy's presentation, some neat stuff in there for sure.  Since my demo (and another one here involving Notepad, Video here), I have cleaned up the VIs a bit with some basics like set Parent/Child relationship, get relationship, move and preposition, get/set menubar, resize status, and title bar, and a few other style functions.  This hasn't been posted publicly but is pretty basic and pulled in from other examples on the forums.  A more updated and complete Windows API could be useful.