DLL connect in LabView to control Signal Measure Unit

Hi,

I have a SMU from mb-Technologies, which ius supplied with software environment.I'm LabView beginner and need yours help.

I have driver from mb-Technologies and i don't now how i access it.At the start I just want to start SOURCE 1 address with function RESET!

Can you help me to solve that problem.I will uploaded the necessary data so you can see it.aslo LabView driver with Software-Interface.

Thanks a lot of for yours help!

Best Regards,Mirza

mbInterface.pdf

SMU_Driver.zip

Hi,

I have a SMU from mb-Technologies, which ius supplied with software environment.I'm LabView beginner and need yours help.

I have driver from mb-Technologies and i don't now how i access it.At the start I just want to start SOURCE 1 address with function RESET!

Can you help me to solve that problem.I will uploaded the necessary data so you can see it.aslo LabView driver with Software-Interface.

Thanks a lot of for yours help!

Best Regards,Mirza

Crosspost from the German LabVIEW forum which has already a lengthy support thread about that. Asking here the same question is not likely to give you more information than what you already got, except possibly information that is so Advanced in content that it won't help :D.

LAVA = LabVIEW for Advanced Virtual Architects

Damn. I've been posting on the wrong forum all these years. I'm neither an architect, nor virtual although I am advanced in years . :D

You're doing yourself injustice. :yes:

LAVA was anyhow created before the certification program, but that put aside, you don't need a CLA to be recognized as capable of architecting a solution.

I'm not sure you read the thread on the German board but the poster definitely has greater problems than just being able to use the less than well architected driver. A basic LabVIEW course or at least working through a few tutorials would help a lot. I can't bring up the patience Gerd so dutifully demonstrates in that thread. :worshippy:

Ahh. But to call yourself a LV Architect you do.

They even have special orgies every year that no mere mortals, however capable, can join in. They speak in tongues and discuss spells and other voodoo magic that no non-architect can understand or even hear without going insane. Then they go back to their local covens to plan the next act of debauchery with the new curses and sigils they have learnt.

That's the most precise definition of LVOOP I've seen! :)  Well, your definition anyway...

They even have special orgies every year that no mere mortals, however capable, can join in. They speak in tongues and discuss spells and other voodoo magic that no non-architect can understand or even hear without going insane. Then they go back to their local covens to plan the next act of debauchery with the new curses and sigils they have learnt.

Fantastic, if it wasn't so long it would be my new signature.  And a rare few have been to the architect orgy (CLAO?) that don't hold CLA certification.  At the LAVA BBQ last year a door prize that was given away was a invitation to a non CLA to go to the CLA Summit.  Not sure who won, but there was even some discussion last minute to not give it away.  Now wither that mere mortal could understand the strange spells and voodoo discussed is something different.

And a rare few have been to the architect orgy (CLAO?) that don't hold CLA certification. 

Don't let their familiars fool you. You can spot them by their lack of certification but insistence that with an object oriented framework you can  cure all software ailments and even reanimate dead projects. :)

Edited by ShaunR