XY multi X Scales autoscale Bug

Bobillier

Hi All

I'm not sure , but i think it's a bug. I have create one vi with XY graph with 2 X scales. They are autoscale. The first time i run vi, the 2 scales are correctly sized. But if i modify datas numbers, only one scale (the first) is correctly update.

The second stay locked with previous data size.

Bug XY Graph few scales autoscaled.vi

LV2011 and W7

I thought that every scale were completely independent, and that we thus could associated several scales with the same plot (EX : 2 Themal conversions units °C & °F on same datas set). But apparently it is not the case.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Bobillier

I thought that every scale were completely independent, and that we thus could associated several scales with the same plot (EX : 2 Themal conversions units °C & °F on same datas set). But apparently it is not the case.

It's intended to work the opposite way.  You can have many Scales and they are all independent of each other.  But a Plot can use only a single Scale.  But a Scale can be applied to multiple plots, so updating that one Scale changes the look of all the Plots that use it.