Sign in to follow this  
caleyjag

21 CFR Part 11: LabVIEW consultancy opportunity in SoCal

Freelance/consultancy help needed at our Southern California location.

I have a project where I need to take an existing LabVIEW solution and adapt it to make the application FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.

The application is a machine vision solution using the Vision Development Module. The vision part is working well and doesn't need to be replaced. The system uses machine vision to inspect pharmaceutical injection components.

I'm looking for an engineer with experience in developing, qualifying and validating Part 11-compliant systems, including the addition of audit trail and data integrity functionality.

I wrote all of the original LabVIEW code so you would be working directly with me to implement the solution. I work at Amgen, a large biotechnology/pharmaceutical company based just north of Los Angeles. I have a preference to work with engineers located within reasonable driving range of our facility, however due to the niche nature of this project we can probably be somewhat flexible with distance.

If you are interested please contact me and I will call you to discuss the project in more depth.

Edited by caleyjag
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Maurice Rahme
      Hello, 
      I'm trying to implement an object tracking in LabVIEW. I've written a VI (attached) to detect and locate the centroid of elliptical shapes (because my circular subject can possibly be rotated and appear as an ellipse). However, the detection is not successful on every frame.
      For this reason, I would like to use the object detection method I've written as a ROI reference for an object tracker, whereby the object detector runs every 10-20 frames or so to make sure the tracker has not accumulated too much error. Any advice on how I can do this? Thanks! 
      Additionally, any criticism or advice on my object detection method would be appreciated. 
      Vision.vi
    • By Elancheran
      Hi Everyone,
            I am trying to play the video in reverse decrementing the frame number in IMAQ Read Frame function. Its working but the result is very choppy as every frame takes significant time to load, but when I just increment the frame number and play the video forward, its executing without any problem. I have attached the VI and info regarding the video, could you guys please let me know why I am having problem when I am trying to display the video in the reverse order.
      Playing AVI file.vi

• By GeT-Cameras
      Hello everyone,
      We have started with the development of our own embedded MIPI camera module for the Raspberry Pi with an industrial image sensor. Currently we are in the specification phase and we are interested in your preferences so we will develop a product that does fit your requirements. If you have some time, please consider filling in this 4-question questionnaire.

• By Shaun07
      Hello,

I need one help regarding changing the image image type
      How can I convert grey scale image to false color image?
      Here, I have attached two images. 1. greyscale image 2. is just an example that I want to convert. (False Color). 
      Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks,
      Parth Panchal 

• By Shaun07
      Hello,

Here, I have attached the VI in which I want to do auto exposure and set that exposure value.
      Basically this is program for laser beam analysis on live image. 
      Basically I want to set exposure time accordingly laser beam intensity. 
      If anyone previously worked on it then please help me with that. I am new to image processing. 

Other image I attached, that's the part I want to implement with this program. 
      Help me out to solve this problem. 

Thanks

Thanks,
      Basic_Camera_Live_Beam_Information.vi

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.