Atul Ghumade

Remove FP border when Modal Selected

I'm trying to make a VI where Front Panel Controls and Indicators should be visible but background must be transparent. 

I tried attached VI, Its working when I m selecting Windows Behavior as "Floating" but When I tried Windows behavior as "Modal", its showing a white border. I want to eliminate border when "Modal" is selected. Is there any solution? 

a.png

b.png

c.png

d.png

e.png

TestVI Folder.zip

Edited by Atul Ghumade
Spelling mistake

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Grey
      Hi,
      I developed my application and given to the production. It is running successfully.
      I want to give my email address at front panel and if the user clicks the email it should open the outlook email. same way i want to give the website link too. it should open the site when the user clicks on it.
      Any idea how to do this!
      thanks.
    • By DaVinzi
      Hello everyone,
      Welcome to my first post with which I hope to not embarrass myself
      I'm currently working on an application in which my main-VI produces a pop-up on startup. It is implemented such, that the main-VI simply calls a SubVI in which I use according invoke- and property-nodes to make sure that the frontpanel is shown in the correct size/postion/etc. - you konw the drill.
      The pop-up contains a list of checkboxes that the user has to check manually - it is a checklist in that sense. Once he completed checking the appropriate boxes the user can close the subVI frontpanel and continue with the actual application.
      I have set the "window behavior" (VI Properties>Window Appearance>Customize) to "modal" since I want the frontpanel to be frontmost and obligatory to complete before he can continue on the main-VI.
      However, here is my problem:
      After building the application/installer, when I run the application the pop-up does show up, but the window is not showing modal behavior, i.e. without even completing the checklist I can already use the application in the main-VI.
      I assume, when the application is built/run, only the VI properties of the main-VI are considered relevant for the execution and the VI-properties of the subVI are not even registered.
      So how can I make sure, that the subVI frontplanel behaves as intended in the final application?
      Cheers, and I hope I provided the necessary information to give you an idea of the issue.
      Vinz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.