Ev3 Sweeper Program, Pls Help

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Taylorh140
      Started some work on a simple C code generator for LabVIEW. 
      https://github.com/taylorh140/LabVIEWCGen
      I was working on some ideas to handle some more complex Items. Had some thought about using 
      https://github.com/rxi/vec 
      To handle strings and other arrays/vectors, I would like to pass these more complex data types by pointer. However I am looking for some ideas as to when to make a copy. I know LabVIEW has some internal item that manages this but I haven't found a way of accessing it quite yet. Let me know if you think this is worth some effort. Or if you have any ideas about the architecture that you think would be helpful.
      Also i imagine that this will still only ever support a small subset of LabVIEW, the languages are quite a bit different, and i prefer that the code be as clean as possible.

• By the_mitten
      Has anyone found any properties or methods associated with malleable VIs? Specifically, I was hoping to find a way to invoke the "Convert Instance VI to Standard VI" function after confirming that a selected VI was indeed malleable. LabVIEW reports the class type of a selected malleable VI on the block diagram as a standard Sub VI, and I didn't see any properties/methods under the VI class.

I'm exploring what it would look like to make a utility to convert a malleable VI into a polymorphic VI for the purpose of backwards compatibility. I'd like to have a reference library that uses malleable VIs but create a version that is still accessible to someone using older versions of LabVIEW that don't officially support malleables. 
    • By Bira
      Hi guys! I know that it is an old topic , but I will try ! 
      My DAQ board sends to PC data in the following format.
      !voltage1[0],voltage2[0];voltage1[1],voltage2[1];voltage1[2],voltage2[2].....voltage1[n-1],voltage2[n-1]:TIMER4,TIMER5<CR>
      ! is the starting character
      and we have "," , ":"   and ";" as delimiters.
      In the end of the packet (after ":") my board sends the values of two microcontroller timers (4 and 5).
      The first data packet ends with a <CR> and my boards repeats that every 3 seconds.

I need to plot voltage1[n] and voltage2[n] in two separate graphs and my time base is the value of TIMER4 / n.

The real data is like showed below.

!0016442034,0000727890;0016499095,0000727024;0016543605,0000724990;0016568541,0000722157;0016578803,0000719243;0016587848,0000716010:0123456789,9876543210<CR>

I have used and modified altenbach's VI (https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/Contract-multiple-delimiters-for-quot-Spreadsheet-string-to/idc-p/1239830#M7564) but some delimiters are bothering me yet.

Modified Altenbach's VI

Case value 1 detail

The result is:

The VI was great to separate correctly the values of voltage1 and voltage 2 in two separate strings but I did not know how to avoid the last comma.
      Also in Timer4 and Timer5 I could not avoid the characters ":" and "," right before the numeric values.
      I would be grateful if anybody help to solve this issue or give me other tips to do what I need with that data.
      Thank you everybody in advance !
      DirtySpreadsheetStringToArrayVariable.vi
    • By slpp
      Hello,
      I am trying to build a code that will automaticly read the pressure signal (as voltage) from 8 seperated valves and will write all the data recived to an excel sheet.
      I want to ba able to change the blower speed with the indicator of the For loop. It works for the 1st. iteration (speed=0 full speed) but for the second iteration(speed=0.1) i get an error:
      Error 5001 occurred at :
      PWM Set Duty Cycle N Chans.vi >>
      Set Duty Cycle.vi >>
      Send Command.vi
      Appreciate the help,
      Sahar & Liat.

activate digital ports3.vi
    • By Nala
      Hello everybody,

I'm about to write an application that can create a complete new FPGA-Project for the cRIO-system automatically without any user Input.

Before I ask my question directly, I will give you a few Information about the system and how it works at the moment.
      I'm working with a cRIO-system that can have different modules in different slots (max 8). That system should be universally usable which means I can replace one module with another one at the start up and create a complete new project with a different name.

Most of the project works (I can find out in which slots which module is placed and load the right VI's correctly) but there is one point which I really dislike: the user always has to give some input Information at the beginning of the creation and mostly that is the same like "Which type of project it should be" or "Which IP address should be used to find the system and the modules for each slot".

The goal is that I can write down some specific arguments so the program is created automatically?
      Or - if there is no way to do this - a way that a second window is shown on screen to help the user through the creation process (for example that tells the user that the system need to be turned on that the project can find every single module)?

English isn't my mother tongue, so please apologize if there are any mistakes in my spelling.
      Thank you very much for your help

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.