Jump to content

NI Week 2021 - July 27-28 - Virtual


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, AutoMeasure said:

Maybe it will be a two-day version of last year's virtual event, with more new fonts, colors, and NI employees forced to repeat "so inspiring".  🙃

 

Hmm. Well the stuff that made last year’s great was it was largely community driven with some NI involvement and almost no fluff or upward trending graphs without axis labels/scales...

Link to post
1 hour ago, Jordan Kuehn said:

Hmm. Well the stuff that made last year’s great was it was largely community driven with some NI involvement and almost no fluff or upward trending graphs without axis labels/scales...

I'm left to assume you are referring to VI Week, which was put together in a week or two, completely by the community.

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, crossrulz said:

I'm left to assume you are referring to VI Week, which was put together in a week or two, completely by the community.

Yes. 
 

edit// my apologies. I’m realizing now that I was combining that excellent event with the CLA event in my mind. Perhaps it could happen again in parallel?

Edited by Jordan Kuehn
Link to post
Quote
4 hours ago, Jordan Kuehn said:

Yes. 
 

edit// my apologies. I’m realizing now that I was combining that excellent event with the CLA event in my mind. Perhaps it could happen again in parallel?

 

I think you are referring to the GLA Summit that happened in November.  VIWeek was in May.  Yes, everything changed last year...

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.