The new standard in LabVIEW-Friendly Displays!

crelf

That's sweet! I'm sure everyone will love me when my block diagrams are at 4960x1600 resolution! :)

You're going to be the second bastard to file a bug report about the 16k wire aren't you? Yes, that's right, I have a CAR that says:

"If any segment of my wire (no bends) is greater than 32767 pixels then if I right click on it and select "Clean Up Wire" then the wire gets deleted."

This CAR was closed as "Not a bug." The general consensus was that LV had responded correctly to such a wire.

You're going to be the second bastard to file a bug report about the 16k wire aren't you? Yes, that's right, I have a CAR that says:

"If any segment of my wire (no bends) is greater than 32767 pixels then if I right click on it and select "Clean Up Wire" then the wire gets deleted."

This CAR was closed as "Not a bug." The general consensus was that LV had responded correctly to such a wire.

:wacko: A straight wire 32767 pixels long!?! I don't even want to know how someone discovered this...

:blink: Holy crap!

I concur!

Rofl, this was the perfect post to come back to after lunch. Truly made me laugh :laugh: It does make me really curious as to what the person that discovered that was creating....

Dave