2007 LAVA / OpenG NI-Week BBQ

crelf

I hope I can make it to LAVA/OpenG BBQ, because I am still stuck in Buffalo right now. Missed the flight today due to the US boarder crossing delay... :( Now I have to buy a new ticket, too bad. :( I will miss Tuesday's sessions for sure :( , just hope tomorrow's flights will be straightforward, no more troubles, delay, then I will hopefully make to BBQ. But if I arrive late tomorrow to miss the BBQ, I will still have my gifts with me. So you guys can still count on my gifts, just deliver later.

:(:(:(

Irene

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ben @ Aug 13 2007, 11:27 AM)

Is that what they fed us at the last LV Chmpions Dinner when JR was still our keeper?

If so, I did not like it. :wacko:

Give me prime rib any day.

Ben

I don't think that NI ever served us food from The Salt Lick. Even if they did, it was probably from The Salt Lick 360, which is not nearly as good, because it's not fresh off the BBQ.

Oh yeah, I had prime rib last night :P

I finally missed the LAVA/OpenG BBQ this year, this was the most regreting thing that I had during this NIWeek2007, but I know there was nobody but myself to blame. No matter how much price I paid and how hard I tried, I just missed it! Maybe I just don't mean to eat the brisket because it was so delicious and I wanted so much :shifty: . But I heard people toasted my spirit (but I am not dead yet :shifty: ), thank you guys, especially Michael A and CRelf. That said I regreted more to miss the opportunity to meet many people from LAVA and Info-LabVIEW. But I still met some of you guys and I had a good time hanging out with some LAVA members and JKI folks.

If there was another time that I would go to NI week, I would make sure to be there a lot ealier.

Irene

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(Irene_he @ Aug 19 2007, 11:18 AM)

I finally missed the LAVA/OpenG BBQ this year, this was the most regreting thing that I had during this NIWeek2007...

We really really really missed you not being there this year Irene. It's true that we toasted, not to your spirit, but to you directly. We also appreciated the prizes we gave away on your behalf at the BBQ. I hope you'll be able to make it next year - our Queen of LAVA :yes: