Lots of NI Hardware for Sale

crelf

Craaaazy New Year Stocktake Sale!

Hi All,

As promised, here's a list of NI hardware that I'd like to get rid of. It's been sitting around here with no one using it, so I figure it's better to go to someone who will actually get a benefit from it rather than continue to be idle. It's a mixed bag - there's PXI, PCI, SCXI, Cables, Connectors, etc, so if you're looking to setup an inexpensive prototype system, or need some spares for an existing one, then you just might find it here. I am eventually going to get it all up on to eBay, but I thought I'd give all my forum friends here first dibs :)

Don't be frightened by the prices - they're NI's original US$ list prices when the items were purchased (I think they're accurate), but I'm certainly not asking for full price. All you need to do is PM me with an offer and we'll go from there (I'm willing to ship just about anywhere)

Trust me: I'll very open to negotiate prices - I'm not trying to get rich here ;)

post-181-1199494176.png?width=400

(I'll update this list as items are sold)

Note: Some of it's brand-spanking-new-still-in-the-box-with-the-stickers-on-it, some of it's been-around-the-block-at-least-once, but either way it's guaranteed to work (if not, return it to me for a full refund including postage both ways).

note: cross-posted to NI DevZone Forums.

Righto - here's a few items I've put on eBay:

Here's a few more items that I've put on eBay:

...and here's even more stuff that I've put on eBay:

QUOTE(TobyD @ Jan 14 2008, 07:04 PM)

Is that a liquor table in the background ?!? :o

Well you can observe that Silmaril and Xon software are from Germany, and even more important, from Bavaria. It is considered productive there to drink alcohol, so no worries.

I have to comment tough, that a good pint of Bavarian Wiessbier at lunch in a sunny day, can definitely help the mood - hence productivity!

Crelf do you happen to have a pci6533 or 6534? pci 6023-24-25? would love one for my home computer.

QUOTE(TobyD @ Jan 14 2008, 06:04 PM)

It is the table with our espresso machine on it. And sometimes a good Grappa goes very well with an espresso :)

The main reason for the billard table is simply that we need a way to decide who has to clean up the cups after our lunch espresso.

Gabi1's observations about the use of Weißbier :beer: to increase productivity are quite right as well. :yes:

But sometimes, even we have to do some work. ;)

• 1 month later...

OK - let's move on to my SCXI stock :) I've just listed a bunch of used SCXI hardware on eBay - check it all out here. Here's a partial list of what I've just put up there:

• SCXI-1163 32-Channel Optically Isolated TTL/CMOS Digital Output (multiple)
  • SCXI-1300 Low-Voltage Screw Terminal Block, Cast
  • SCXI-1302 Feedthrough Terminal Block, Cast
  • SCXI-1321 Offset-Null and Shunt Calibration Terminal,Cast
  • SCXI-1324 High-Voltage Screw Terminal Block (multiple)
  • SCXI-1326 High-Voltage Screw Terminal Block, Cast (multiple)
  • SCXI-1328 High-Accuracy Isothermal Terminal Block (multiple)
  • SCXI-2000 RS-232 Chassis SCXI
  • SCXI-1120 8-Channel Isolation Amplifier, 10 kHz Bandwidth (multiple)
  • SCXI-1141 8-Channel Lowpass Elliptical Filter Module (multiple)
  • SCXI-1181 SCXI Breadboard Module

I'm starting all the auctions at $US 49 - Enjoy!