Alfa String

alfa

I was Monday to a conference about religion and culture(were there a lot of Christian priests from Romania, Germany….).

The dean from the Orthodox Theological University of Bucharest was talking that the God’s revelation in Christians is right but in pagans, philosophers in the past was not, because for Christians God is revealed through Jesus.

I asked (was the only question): Who is God? Because you have to know who is God to be sure your revelation is accurate. And I said nobody has today a better revelation of God than the pagan Pythagoras 2500 years ago.

He didn’t answer what is God but from that moment the presentations were focused on the idea that the revelation in Christians is accurate and in philosophers, pagans…is not.

Here is an example how a lot of priests are closer to money than to God:

http://www.mediafax.ro/engleza/romanian-se...ml?6966;3157607

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Living among unintelligent people is ugly!

When I see how complicated and complex is to know only the afterlife, to write some math about it and how people and governments around the world are thinking...I feel myself hopeless that I will be able to receive some knowledge from somebody.

The unintelligent people are pushing me down with their wave function.

QUOTE (alfa @ Dec 15 2008, 03:01 AM)

Saturday I read that Ramana Maharshi(his picture is on my website) who gave advices all his life to others asked the doctor permission to eat figs during the last year of his life.

How did he know it was the last year of his life?

QUOTE (crelf @ Dec 19 2008, 04:58 PM)

I learned a new word today, and it was suprisingly not anything like I expected it to be - thanks LAVA!

Actually is a Romanian word ("analfabet"[Ro.]) misspelled. That word is used to describe a person who does not know reading and writing. In some cases, like in alfa's post for example, it can be used as an insult (like stupid or idiot).

On Google Translate I found the English equivalent: 'illiterate'.

I assure you that a guy who found his own wave function does not have to care about such insignificant things as language and orthography.