How does this video make you feel?

My first thought was, "This is taking way to long to buffer, I need a faster connection". But shortly after that .... well lets just say I was scared just watching.

I certainly know what emotion my pants would be feeling if I was there ... and it would be all brown.

One brave lad, thats all I can say.

QUOTE (Michael_Aivaliotis @ Jul 15 2008, 02:03 AM)

I'm impressed if I think that someone had to build this years ago...

...and I can't belive what risk they all take, you know there are those missing parts of concrete etc.

You never know if there splits another part while you just walk :!:

It looks like a path to service the huge pipe on the bridge, some part of an electic power station?

I believe that the storm can be very powerfull when you see the railings and the holes in the concrete.

May be huge stone are falling from the mountain?

Nice place for a story of Sherlock Holmes . Could be a delicious place in winter with fog , rain and thunder.

QUOTE (martin@aerodynamics @ Jul 15 2008, 06:27 AM)

I'm impressed if I think that someone had to build this years ago...

...and I can't belive what risk they all take, you know there are those missing parts of concrete etc.

You never know if there splits another part while you just walk :!:

It is scary, although I kept looking for the trick we're not shown (e.g. a safety tether, which does not appear to be used, or a human anchor walking behind). It looks like it's just dangerous.

It actually reminded me of a scene in the original Half Life:

surfacetension.jpg

Here's the full thing. It starts at about 6:15, although watching it like that takes all the fun out of it.

P.S. Chris, that other place looks very impressive as well. I'm sure you liked it a lot with all the sport TV you can get there. :rolleyes: