I want to buy one project on labview

Guest Avinashgogineni

Guest Avinashgogineni

You'll have more replies if you post who you are, where in the world you are located, how to contact you privately and how much the job pays.

I just want the code... I am from india. I think you can send it through mail

Guest Avinashgogineni

Is the project homework for school?

No It's not the home work. Actually Labview is helpful for postprocessing in my project. Thats it. It's not the home work assignment. I am not a kid for asking you do my homework

Depending on what algorithm you require for postprocessing there are open-source programs which can perform the post-processing for you.

I use "R" a lot; an open-source version of S-plus, a statistical programming language invented at AT&T Bell Labs.

It has many powerful statistical functions and excellent graphics capabilities (better than LabVIEW).

The only post-processing I do in LabVIEW are those requiring specialized signal analysis such as trigger detection, FFT's, etc.

Leif Kirschenbaum

Guest Avinashgogineni

Depending on what algorithm you require for postprocessing there are open-source programs which can perform the post-processing for you.

I use "R" a lot; an open-source version of S-plus, a statistical programming language invented at AT&T Bell Labs.

It has many powerful statistical functions and excellent graphics capabilities (better than LabVIEW).

The only post-processing I do in LabVIEW are those requiring specialized signal analysis such as trigger detection, FFT's, etc.

Leif Kirschenbaum

But I found that...Labview is more useful to analyse the data

Great - in that case: I charge $US125/hr.

125$ is too high.. but it takes less than 1hour if you are much familiar with LABVIEW

Guest Avinashgogineni

I am, indeed, much familiar with LabVIEW. So - how long do you think it would take to complete? How much is it worth to you?

All around, I can pay 100$ If the code reached my expectation or if it is half I will pay 50$. If you want First I can explain about that.

I am, indeed, much familiar with LabVIEW. So - how long do you think it would take to complete? How much is it worth to you?

I have ASCII data in one file. We need to use LABVIEW to read that data from 23rd row and we should draw graph between 1st column and 8thcolumn, 1st column and 9th column. The data presented in that file is practical. So, by using mean function we need to get the smooth waveform at the base and peaks should remain constant. from that we need to find the number of peaks and valleys in each waveform and should find the maximum and minimum value of each pulse. Here I am sending the example ASCII data file and the code which I have written till now. Along with this I am sending the screen shot of the practical waveform. Please reply as early as possible after seeing this. Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,

Avinash Gogineni.

post-17243-127007209428_thumb.jpg

Book1.zip

LAVA Guidence.vi

Guest Avinashgogineni

How about this. The members of LAVA help you with your LabVIEW program. If it works to your liking you take the money and become a Premier member and donate the rest to the LAVA fund?

How soon do you need this completed?

I want this by this next week.

All around, I can pay 100$ If the code reached my expectation or if it is half I will pay 50$. If you want First I can explain about that.

I have ASCII data in one file.

We need to use LABVIEW to read that data from 23rd row

and we should draw graph between

1st column and 8thcolumn,

1st column and 9th column.

The data presented in that file is practical.

So, by using mean function we need to get the smooth waveform

at the base and peaks should remain constant.

from that we need to find the number of peaks and valleys

in each waveform and should find the maximum and minimum value of each pulse.

Here I am sending the example ASCII data file and the code which I have written till now. Along with this I am sending the screen shot of the practical waveform. Please reply as early as possible after seeing this. Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,

Avinash Gogineni.

Based on your description here is what I came up with.

post-584-127027256431_thumb.png

Hopefully this will get you further along than you were.

This program has the ability to change the number of points you average and allows you to see the original and averaged waveforms on the same graph.

As you can see below averaging 50 points reduces the amplitude of the peaks so you will need to figure out what the best settings are for your analysis.

post-584-127027282345_thumb.png

The data in your ascii file is corrupt in 2 places shown below. This will cause odd behavior in your graph plots

post-584-12702729375_thumb.png

post-584-127027295709_thumb.png

I hope this helps.

Finally here is the location to signup for LAVA Premium Membership

http://lavag.org/index.php?app=subscriptions

Let me know if you have any questions about the code or any problems becoming a Premium Member.

Mark

LAVA Guidence MB help.zip

Guest Avinashgogineni

Based on your description here is what I came up with.

post-584-127027256431_thumb.png

Hopefully this will get you further along than you were.

This program has the ability to change the number of points you average and allows you to see the original and averaged waveforms on the same graph.

As you can see below averaging 50 points reduces the amplitude of the peaks so you will need to figure out what the best settings are for your analysis.

post-584-127027282345_thumb.png

The data in your ascii file is corrupt in 2 places shown below. This will cause odd behavior in your graph plots

post-584-12702729375_thumb.png

post-584-127027295709_thumb.png

I hope this helps.

Finally here is the location to signup for LAVA Premium Membership

http://lavag.org/index.php?app=subscriptions

Let me know if you have any questions about the code or any problems becoming a Premium Member.

Mark

LAVA Guidence MB help.zip

Hi,

It's fine....

But I have some doubts in that.. I told you that I need the actual peaks, in which we get them for same particular time period... and for the remaining base pulses, we need to take the mean of them. So It looks like ......./\...../\......./\.........

This has already been started at

Avinashgogineni hasn't provided any method of validating whatever program you develop.  We've provided at least three VI's that do what's been requested, but can't know what's correct without a better definition of the problem.  I guess someone could keep writing until they stumble upon a solution that's accepted...

The only way I'll EVER develop software without a good problem definition is when my boss tells me to.  Nobody else can make me do it!  It's too emotionally draining.

:frusty::throwpc::blink::nono::P:lightbulb::wacko::angry:

• Like 1

Hi,

It's fine....

But I have some doubts in that.. I told you that I need the actual peaks, in which we get them for same particular time period... and for the remaining base pulses, we need to take the mean of them. So It looks like ......./\...../\......./\.........

I think at this point we seem to be at a loss as to how to help you any further.

Can you please take the time and write out a detailed explanation of the project and what the ultimate goal is for the data will be.

Beacause of the language barrier you are going to have to be careful to define each item in detail.

Base pulses, actual peaks, particular time period, can mean many things to many people.

Here is a list that I need to help further.

• What is the final data going to be used for?
  • What does the data represent?
  • Why do you want to average / smooth the data?
  • What does the peak and valley data tell you about the waveform?
  • How do you know if the program is doing the right thing?

Please write as much detail as you can about your requirements so we can assist you further.

The only way I'll EVER develop software without a good problem definition is when my boss tells me to. It's too emotionally draining.

QFT.

Being a programmer for someone else's science project is an exercise in frustration.

QFT.

Being a programmer for someone else's science project is an exercise in frustration.

I agree, when a set of requirements aren't set in stone, then there isn't a good way to know when to end the project. In that kind of a situation, working by the hour is the only way to go.

Guest Avinashgogineni

I think at this point we seem to be at a loss as to how to help you any further.

Can you please take the time and write out a detailed explanation of the project and what the ultimate goal is for the data will be.

Beacause of the language barrier you are going to have to be careful to define each item in detail.

Base pulses, actual peaks, particular time period, can mean many things to many people.

Here is a list that I need to help further.

• What is the final data going to be used for?
  • What does the data represent?
  • Why do you want to average / smooth the data?
  • What does the peak and valley data tell you about the waveform?
  • How do you know if the program is doing the right thing?

Please write as much detail as you can about your requirements so we can assist you further.

*We call this process as POST ANALYSIS.

*The Neat wave forms should represent the Number of pulses and the maximum and minimum value of each pulse.

*we are trying to analyze the curve when the object touches the ground with same period, and the remaining time will represent the object in air. So, for every constant time period the curve will generate the pulse. during the remaining time it's generating the uneven wave pulses. we need to find the mean for those and it should simply represent the line until the next pulse. We can use filters in the peak part, to make it more appropriate.

*If we keep the cursor near the pulse, it should tell the maximum and minimum values of that particular pulse. (like tool tip)

i think this information is much enough to represent...

Guest Avinashgogineni

This has already been started at http://lavag.org/top...ost-processing/

Avinashgogineni hasn't provided any method of validating whatever program you develop. We've provided at least three VI's that do what's been requested, but can't know what's correct without a better definition of the problem. I guess someone could keep writing until they stumble upon a solution that's accepted...

The only way I'll EVER develop software without a good problem definition is when my boss tells me to. Nobody else can make me do it! It's too emotionally draining.

:frusty::throwpc::blink::nono::P:lightbulb::wacko::angry:

hi, may i know what does the above picture mean?

hi, may i know what does the above picture mean?

I think it shows the frustration with jcarmody for not getting the feedback he wanted from you (amongst dealing with his own workload).

Avinashgogineni, could you describe what currently is missing from the code we generously provided?

Also we would find it very valuable if you show some effort in coding LabVIEW.

Ton

Guest Avinashgogineni

I think it shows the frustration with jcarmody for not getting the feedback he wanted from you (amongst dealing with his own workload).

Avinashgogineni, could you describe what currently is missing from the code we generously provided?

Also we would find it very valuable if you show some effort in coding LabVIEW.

Ton

I appreciate your response. But, I need some more things to add in to this.... as i stated above...