I have created a new add-on for LabVIEW called "TTM" that helps me a lot to automate some boring activities as:
- save source code into a zip file with build version, to keep my projects syncronized with executables,
- send emails to my test group or my customers with attachements,
- transfer my builds to my web site, using ftp protocol
- manage files and folders
- zip/unzip source code files
- execute custom VIs into my script
- inject license codes into my executables before creating installers (if you use instant plus, TTM's great for you)
- other tedious stuff
- it is programmable, it's easy and other developers save a lot of time with it. I think can be usefull to you also.
... ops... I forget to write that TTM works with LabVIEW 2010 and LabvIEW 2011 only.
Edited by vivante, 07 March 2012 - 12:13 PM.