control design and simulation error: "wire: is a member of cycle"

Hello;

I am doing my senior project in controlling extruder machine using LabView. I did my design and simulation using SIMULINK but I need to implement some transfer functions in labview for decoupling the process.

decoupling2.JPG

and i implement labview 2011 with tool control design and simulation, but there seems eror in wired "wire: is a member of cycle"

xxx.jpg

is there any solution for this, please helpPlantBoiler3.vi

Without having worked with Control Design and Simulation and without having the possibility to look at the code, my guess is that your TransferFunction 7 and 8 expects its in data on the left and returns its out data on the right. Left to right is the default style guideline in LabVIEW, so try to re-wire those functions so that the output of Summation 3 goes to the left side of TransferFunction 7, the right side of TransferFunction 7 goes to the bottom input of Summation 3 (and similarly for Summation 4).

Capture.JPG

the node make error : COntrol & Simulation Loop 'Control & Simulation Loop': VI failed to compile , i can't run the vi program..
i read this therad about similiar problem -> http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Control-amp-Simulation-Loop-failed-to-compile/td-p/2440452
but i dont understand how to use memory block in my case, please help.. i will appreciate if you use a picture to explain,,

thanks

I know very little about the Simulation toolkit, or what you are trying to model, but looking at your diagram have you not perhaps put the feedback node in the wrong place? Do you really want the output from Summation 3 to be delayed before passing it into your Transfer Function?

Try putting the feedback node only in the path back to Transfer Function 8.

post-7375-0-54635000-1416927188_thumb.pn