Can't report to a moderator

When I try to report a post to a moderator I get a page with the following error:

[#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report

This seems to happen with every post.

Admin edit: this post was reported successfully by Gary Rubin with the following text: "testing..."

Edited by crelf
Added report data

It keeps the admins from having to deal with complaints... ;)

Edit: I was just able to report Yair's original post. Maybe it's a special feature that's only available to us non-premium members.

Edited by Gary Rubin
  • 2 weeks later...

Does this happen when reporting posts in one specific forum, or everywhere? I'll look into this. It's most likely some permissions flag not set right.

I haven't tried every forum but, all the forum have tried give me an error* when I try to report a post to moderators.

The post I was trying to report is this one, because the attached files can't be downloaded ; this happens for all the LAVA 1.0 post I think :(

* : [#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report.

I was able to report a post.

I'm also the only non-premium member who's commented on this thread. Coincidence?

I'm non-premium. I will report your post to see if this might be the problem.

Nothing personal wink.gif

Admin edit: this post was reported successfully by Daklu with the following text: "Test report."

Edited by crelf
Added report data

I'm non-premium and was able to report Philip's post and the post rolf linked.

Admin edit: Yep - your report got through (Daklu: "Possible spam, but mainly testing the 'report to moderator' feature.")

Edited by crelf
Added report data