Changing Title.

Yep - you can customize your text once you get to 1000:

post-181-125692704619_thumb.png

It says in this post 500...

I've updated the post to reflect the correct number.

I've got a feeling by the time I get near 1000 it will change again to 2000...lol.

Yep - we usually change it based on how many posts you've made - when you get to around 98% of the target, we double the target. So, all you need to do is post enough to get through that last 2% *really* quickly and you'll beat us to it :D

Yep - you can customize your text once you get to 1000:

post-181-125692704619_thumb.png

I've updated the post to reflect the correct number.

Yep - we usually change it based on how many posts you've made - when you get to around 98% of the target, we double the target. So, all you need to do is post enough to get through that last 2% *really* quickly and you'll beat us to it :D

Many thanks. That list might be worth pinning.

Now, wheres my PHP editor so that I can write a Post Daemon :P One reply to all posts might just do it.

Ooooh. Did I write that out loud :D:oops:

Edited by ShaunR

The subtle one.

So subtle, I never saw it before :P

To be fair, the term "pun" isn't really accurate in this case, but I think it should be fairly obvious from the context of my previous post if you look in the right place.

Indeed. I don't think a speech impedement qualifies as a "pun" :)

The subtle one.

I don't even know which post you're talking about! unsure.gif

Certainly beats "I'm a LAVA not a fighter". wink.gif

Let's see what *you* come up with when you get to 1000 - now we'll all be watching :P

Congrats ShaunR! At this rate you'll catch crelf by the spring. yes.gif

Bring it ON!

dc0317dd.gif

Bring it ON!

dc0317dd.gif

You are averaging 2 per day. Shaun's at 2.4. If I wasn't so lazy, I could write a VI to predict when he'll surpass you. Or I could be like a textbook author and just state that the exercise is left to the reader.

EDIT: To whomever is currently writing this VI (I'm sure someone must be), we'll all be really impressed if it automatically updates based on current post count and post rate :worshippy:

Edited by Gary Rubin

Congrats ShaunR! At this rate you'll catch crelf by the spring. :yes:

Gary

Ta very muchly :)

You are averaging 2 per day. Shaun's at 2.4. If I wasn't so lazy, I could write a VI to predict when he'll surpass you. Or I could be like a textbook author and just state that the exercise is left to the reader.

EDIT: To whomever is currently writing this VI (I'm sure someone must be), we'll all be really impressed if it automatically updates based on current post count and post rate :worshippy:

I doubt it would be that soon. I'm off on holiday for quite a while soon:) And I've lost my momentum now I know I can't change my title at 500 :P

It would be a privilege to lay a hand on your Sat-unn.

That's better.

Watch it Chris. The lightning bolts eminating from your finger tips can leave scars. tongue.gif

You don't know my staff very well: there's little, if no chance of anyone around here listening to me, let alone being scarred :)