INTRODUCING NEW TOOLKIT: Manage, Protect, Track and Distribute LabVIEW programs

produit1.png

Dear LabVIEW Developer,

We are really pleased to introduce today our new toolkit: BLT for LabVIEW. We worked hard to provide a powerful management software that will give you the tools to protect and distribute your LabVIEW programs, for internal or commercial use.

As a LabVIEW developer, your feedback is really important to us since our toolkit is mainly designed for your needs. That's why we would like to offer you a free version with all the features included, so you can test BLT and see how it improves your daily productivity.

Please refer to www.BLTforLabVIEW.com (http://bltforlabview.com) or watch the video for more information.

http://youtu.be/WfYCWNRtar8

We really appreciate your collaboration, and hope that you will find a lot of value in this new LabVIEW Toolkit.

Matthias Baudot
Principal Software Architect
STUDIO BODs INC.
contact@studiobods.com

Looks great.

I get the following error when trying to download the free version (after entering details).

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /polls/index.php/survey/index could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hey ShaunR

We are sorry that you experiences a such issue. We will look into this immediately and get this resolved as soon as possible.

You can send us an email to contact@studiobods.com so we can give you the direct download link and generate a free license for you.

Thank you and have a great day.

• 1 month later...

Hello barney, 

It looks like the machine you are on is not connected to Internet and doesn't have connectivity to the Licensing Server so you cannot automaticaly activate your free license. Please submit your request via email to support@studiobods.com and we will make sure to generate a license file for you.

Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By studiobods
      Have a look to this brand new toolkit for LabVIEW if you are interested to distribute LabVIEW executable with advanced licensing, automatic update capabilities and a lot more amazing features.   BLT for LabVIEW (Building, Licensing and Tracking) http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/211731     BLT for LabVIEW is a stand-alone program you can use to distribute LabVIEW applications for commercial use in a few clicks.   License your own LabVIEW application in a few clicks - no coding required Automatically (and remotely) update your applications when you make changes in your LabVIEW code Automate the build process for your LabVIEW executables Get user activity reports and error logs so you can remotely debug your program Use BLT scripting to remotely execute actions on a deployed computer, e.g., update LabVIEW RT Engine Disable parts of your code with features definitions

• By bsvingen
      I am wondering aboout what type of license to use. LGPL or BSD (or maybe some other). I have read through some old discussions here, but since they are 4-5 years old, maybe something has changed. BSD is recommended here, but it is not entirely clear why LGPL is not recommended.
      Thanks
    • By skilledengineer
      I am looking for someone who wants to sell their license for Application Builder 7.1. Call (919) 807-1752 or email george.mundy@skilledengineer.com.
      -George
    • By crabman
      Hello Everyone,
      I am a small-time application builder on Labview, I have tried to find answers to the following two questions a lot on the NI site but could not get any definite yes or no answer
      So here are the questions
      1) I know that DSC module requires run-time license on the end-users computer, my question is, that if I use the datasocket binding on the controls/indicators property box and assign a couple of OPC tags (like 20-30 max) and not use the shared variable engine, do I still have to get a dsc runtime license, or is there anything like OPC tag-based license for the end-users PC?
      2) Does database connectivity toolset and report generation toolkit also require runtime license on end-user PC's?
    • By bgapske
      I'm curious if anyone has had any luck calling 3rd party .net code from LabVIEW that requires a licenses.licx file to be "embedded" into your executable (or else the 3rd party code will complain that it is not licensed.) Apparently this is a common scheme for people using visual studio.
      I have a feeling that I may be out of luck here...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.