KAR Posted November 15, 2014 Report Posted November 15, 2014 (edited) Hello. I'm doing a project in which I want to create this pattern that I attached. The pattern of nine points have to know its coordinates. If anyone can give me any idea how to do this in labview, I would appreciate Thank you regards Edited November 15, 2014 by KAR Quote
hooovahh Posted November 17, 2014 Report Posted November 17, 2014 You gave very little details on what you actually want. At face value I could suggest copying a picture to the front panel and that would satisfy your request. But this obviously isn't what you want. Creating interacting objects as an image in LabVIEW can be done several ways. Look on the Graphics and Sound >> Picture Functions. Here you can draw things into a 2D picture control. IMAQ also has various image tools too. Quote
infinitenothing Posted November 18, 2014 Report Posted November 18, 2014 I'll take a stab at it Here's the subVI Quote
Mike Le Posted November 19, 2014 Report Posted November 19, 2014 @infinitenothing, there is a very high chance that the person you're responding to doesn't know how to use LabVIEW snippets. Quote
hooovahh Posted November 19, 2014 Report Posted November 19, 2014 @infinitenothing, there is a very high chance that the person you're responding to doesn't know how to use LabVIEW snippets. If this is true it is a shame. The snippet tool is very neat. Not as neat at CCT but it ships with LabVIEW so you know it is already there. In any case here is some more information on the snippet tool. http://www.ni.com/white-paper/9330/en/ Quote
infinitenothing Posted November 19, 2014 Report Posted November 19, 2014 (edited) @infinitenothing, there is a very high chance that the person you're responding to doesn't know how to use LabVIEW snippets. Fortunately, if you can't get them to work as intended, they gracefully fall back to "draw something that looks like this picture" mode Edited November 19, 2014 by infinitenothing 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.