How to generate report in html file.

NickC

Thank you Jordan Kuehn. I have checked those links. I think there is no much information in first link and in second link is like direct option to printer.

The second link demonstrates an example of the Report Generation Toolkit. The example shows saving the report to an html file.

A little bit off topic but if you wrote this sequence in TestStand, you'd already have HTML report generation by default. You'd also have a database, user logins, etc.

That's one of the sticking points I have with convincing folks to use TestStand.  The HTML reports are about useless (without adding some thought and effort).

We have created our own HTML reporting tool, it uses JQuery and JQPlot, so you can have plots that you can zoom into and right click export to xls functions.

The best part is that it's a single html file page, that means that any images gets embedded in it. We refer to some style sheets and js files located on a local server,

but then the file gets pretty big. Here is an report example.

20141219_080953_My Awesome Report_SN012334.html

Well...Thank you.

I am not going to show any graphs or charts in my html report. I am performing some calculation in multiple case structures based on some can message filtering.

Results from all those case structures I would like write in one file. Could some attached some example VI.

• 1 year later...
On 12/18/2014 at 3:14 PM, MikaelH said:

We have created our own HTML reporting tool, it uses JQuery and JQPlot, so you can have plots that you can zoom into and right click export to xls functions.

The best part is that it's a single html file page, that means that any images gets embedded in it. We refer to some style sheets and js files located on a local server,

but then the file gets pretty big. Here is an report example.

20141219_080953_My Awesome Report_SN012334.html

Hello Mikael, is this HTML reporting tool available for purchase or download somewhere?

-Cristian