Nerich34

Object tracking - virtual draw, paint

1. Double click the "Build XY Graph" express VI. 
  2. Uncheck clear data on each call.

Also, you don't have to subtract 1080 or 720 from each x,y pair. You can just click on the top most number on an axis (eg 720) and enter in 0. That will make it so that small y values are plotted at the top.

• Like 1

On 2017. 04. 20. at 2:33 AM, infinitenothing said:
  1. Double click the "Build XY Graph" express VI. 
  2. Uncheck clear data on each call.

Also, you don't have to subtract 1080 or 720 from each x,y pair. You can just click on the top most number on an axis (eg 720) and enter in 0. That will make it so that small y values are plotted at the top.

How to  lifts up the pen and puts it down?

Please help!
How do I replace PEN UP / DOWN and Colors click events with key events?
For example: Press Escape to go to PEN UP / DOWN event (once press True once again false)

Thank you!

Object tracking4.vi

events.PNG

On 4/30/2017 at 7:08 AM, Nerich34 said:

Dear Infinitenothing!

I would like to ask for some help. What is under the False value?

Thank you very much.

I attach the vi.

PEN.vi

I just saw this post. That's a VI snippet. You can drag it (might have to save it to disk first?) and drop it onto your block diagram. You'll get all the cases (both true and false). The "pen" false case just has the pink wire wired through (don't make any changes) and the "previous pen" false case looks like the image below

As for getting the "mouse status", maybe try acquire input data.vi

store initial points.PNG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By apoorve kalot
      just following a tutorial on YouTube [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko0heNZhRvI], for setting objects in lab-view for simulation, doing the steps as stated. as program executes, the resultant spheres, ( which has been added to the 3D picture object, are very far out zoomed ) , done the following steps  to correct it, still no help
      1) seen online help of using "shift + drag" to correct it, but it's still no help,
      2) changed camera position to : none and auto - redraw, still no help,
      since i am new to this, it is request to state the measure to correct the problem and to avoid these problems.
      Along with one question : how to add Co-ordinate axises for reference to it, independent of any other objects, [ i.e. the axises shouldn't be affected by rotation, translation or objects ] in 3D picture object
      edit : same question is posted as well on : https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/camera-postion-stuck-in-3D-picture-control/m-p/3990030#M1138526
      trial.lvproj trial_001.vi
    • By SebastienM
      Hi all,

My concern is about object based framework.
      I'd like to talk about a "sensitive" subject, which divides people around me.
      I'm sure there are a plenty of objects aficionados here.
      A few years ago, LabVIEW give us the first object based template : the Actor Framework, which is certainly powerfull

...but just

UNREADABLE !!!!

When I conduct Core3 training, I'm tempted to show what could be an object based framework in LabVIEW, then I remember how the actor framework looks, then I decide to make my trainies continue to use LabVIEW, and finally I don't show the actor framework.
      When will NI provide a SIMPLE object based framework in the TEMPLATES ?
      Something like the command patern exposed here by Elijal Kerry :
      https://ekerry.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/oriented-design-patterns-for-labview-that-can-make-your-life-easier/
      or in a the test executive example of the PTP sequencer :
      http://www.ptpartners.co.uk/ptp-sequencer/
      I still use the "old" QSM (please Daklu, don't bite me), for sure it is not an ideal solution...
      I love objects, I used them a lot in my code, but not currently for my high level code.
      Any links or suggestions ?

Thanks,

Sebastien

CLA
    • By Fab
      Hi,
      Next week I am teaching a LVOOP course and my students use TestStand a lot and I expect to get questions regarding the use of LVOOP and TestStand. The things I have heard are:
      - TestStand does not recognize LVOOP Objects, so the developper has to flatten the Object Reference to string and then pass the string to TestStand, and viceversa, if they get the flattened Object they need to unflatten to string in LabVIEW: http://digital.ni.co...62573A9004C5A07
      - Dynamic dispatch is lost
      Are there any other tips/tricks/myths I should be aware of?
      Thanks,
      Fab

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.