jonooh

The Quick Drop Podcast - New LabVIEW Community Podcast!

I listened to both of them this morning. :cool:  I enjoyed the content and format, and look forward to more episodes.

• Like 1

Nice! I recently became addicted to podcasts and was wondering if/when there would be any LabVIEW based ones.  VIShots made one many years ago, but it isn't updated anymore.  Subscribed!

• Like 1

Can you publish the RSS feed for the podcast so that people using other apps can also subscribe?

My understanding is that the process for finding it is described here, under the "Redirect from your old host" section - https://help.anchor.fm/hc/en-us/articles/115001185692-Step-2-Redirecting-your-RSS-feed-to-Anchor

1 hour ago, Yair said:

Can you publish the RSS feed for the podcast so that people using other apps can also subscribe?

Try this:

https://anchor.fm/s/71f9ee0/podcast/rss

Also, if you go to the podcast homepage on Anchor, click on the button that says: Listen in your favorite app.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, that looks like it should work. Where did you find the ID part of the URL?

2 hours ago, Michael Aivaliotis said:

Also, if you go to the podcast homepage on Anchor, click on the button that says: Listen in your favorite app.

That only works if you use one of the apps Anchor supports. I wanted this for people who use other apps, like me.

7 hours ago, Yair said:

Thanks, that looks like it should work. Where did you find the ID part of the URL?

I was already subscribed and looked at what my podcast player (Apple podcasts) was using as the URL. So ya, I cheated.