Looking for skilled LabVIEW Developers in Houston

With exciting projects in oil and gas, aerospace, utilities, and other industries, Vertical AIT is looking to hire skilled LabVIEW developers and architects in the Houston area. We are an Alliance Partner, and we specialize in embedded development.

Requirements:

- US citizenship (required by our contracts)
- Industry experience in production software development
- Embedded cRIO development experience (Real-time and FPGA)
- Certification (CLD, CLA, and/or CLED) preferred
- Must be meticulous and detail-oriented

We offer great benefits, and we prioritize a healthy work/life balance.

Learn more about Vertical AIT at www.VerticalAIT.com, and please send resumes to jobs@verticalait.com.

Edited by jdeantx
  • Like 1
  • Similar Content

• By Yaw Mensah
      I have installed Labview 2020 on Dedian Buster using the rpm to deb conversion method via alien. Due to Architecture mismatch i deleted the *i386.rpm files before conversion.
      My Problem is that after creating a project at "Build Specification"-> "rigth click" i am only able to select "Source Distribution". Application does not show up as an option. 
      I will be grateful for any suggestions.
      Thank you in advance.
    • By javier_r
      VIPM.io now allows you to post LabVIEW Resources, Ideas, and Tools. For example, you could post a link to a video tutorial or blog article about a package. You can also post ideas, like feature requests or new tools. Best of all, package developers are notified when you post your ideas and resources, and you can comment and discuss posts with the community. Take a look at this video to learn more: https://www.vipm.io/posts/664960df-f111-4e13-989a-24be8207182d/

• By Shuvankar Das
      I want to connect My ccd camera with labview. The details of my system is given bellow. I cannot connect it please help   OS:  WINDOWS 7, 64bit   LabView Run-Time 2013(64-bit) NI-IMAQ 4.8 NI-IMAQdx 4.3   Camera: QICAM Monochrome Cooled (QIC-F-M-12-C) Model QICAM Resolution 1392 x 1040 Sensor 1/2" Sony ICX205 progressive-scan interline CCD Pixel Size 4.65 x 4.65µm Cooling Type Peltier thermoelectric cooling to 25˚C below ambient Digital Output 12 bit Video Output FireWire (IEEE 1394b) Max. Frame Rate 10 fps full resolution @ 12 bits Pixel Scan 20, 10, 5, 2.5MHz Mount Type C-mount optical format  

• By javier_r
      Hello everybody!
      Wondering how many people have tried the new vipm.io site. We have added a ton of features to make it easy to Discover LabVIEW Tools and there are some cool ones coming soon.
      Check it out and let me know what you think 😀

Javier

• By DigDoug
      CLA_ATM_QMH_PRACTICE.zipHi Folks,

I'm taking the CLA exam in a few weeks and would like some feedback on the solution I put together (attached). A few specific questions:
      Can I dump tags in the VI Documentation of the VI like I did in Error Handler - Console Error.vi and get credit since there are instructions for developers to complete this work? This would be my strategy if I run out of time. 
      Does this seem like a passing solution? Why/why not?
      Where do you think I would lose the most points in this solution?
      Any other feedback on this exam or general strategy tips are greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
      Aaron

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.