2010 NI-Week LAVA T-Shirt

crelf

LAVA Member: Did crelf forget about the LAVA T-Shirt this year?

crelf: Of course not! I've just been busy is all :)

By popular demand, here it is: the new and improved greener 2010 NI-Week LAVA T-Shirt!

LAVA Member: But isn't that just the same as last year's?

crelf: Yes, and no. Last year's was a deep maroon, but this year LAVA is going green! We loved last year's logo and design competition winner so much, we decided to keep it for this year too.

LAVA Member, Ok, ok, I want to be part of the cool crowd - where can I get one?

crelf: I'm glad you asked -> click here to check them out <-

(seriously - this year's theme is green - even the "LAVA Member" lanyard ribbons are green :) )

post-181-043764700 1277773042_thumb.gif

• Like 1

I'm still for something little bit more controversial for the back. I.e. modification of my last year proposition:

post-7450-017737700 1277800964_thumb.png

Or something about the rest of private properties, or Xnodes, or this 1% of icon editor which is not open source (or its license which is ???), or questionable performance of InPlace structure, or any other hot topic.

Let's show that we are independent!

There's something vaguely disturbing about that t-shirt image on the right...

I know, right? Looks like the dude's shrugging something off while wearing a linebacker's pads...

And how does on get one of these special "LAVA Member" lanyards? worshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gif

$25 Cold hard cash. Actually, just come to the BBQ - we'll be handing hte out there.

'cause we all know the real reason engineers go to NI-Week: lanyard ribbons!

Let's show that we are independent!

Sorry vugie - it's too late for this year, but please ping me about 2 months out form NI-Week next year and we'll see what we can do.

nono.gif I don't want to end up in the picture gallery with you in an ackward posture...

I am ashamed to say it won't be my first time... :(

(The digital age is a b#?ch)

I like Vugies ideas in general (and artwork).

I don't have a 2009 shirt so I don't mind :)

I just ordered L, 5-12 days shipping - can't wait.

I just got mine (in the mail) and I think it looks smashing in green.

I got mine yesterday and your're right - it looks awesome! Even better than last year's maroon (although I'm a New South Welshman, so anything's better than maroon...)

I got mine yesterday and your're right - it looks awesome! Even better than last year's maroon (although I'm a New South Welshman, so anything's better than maroon...)

HA! I'll keep that in mind - I have visions of a NSWmen charging like a bull at anything red maroon ;)

(I am from the West Coast so no dramas there)

As usual, zazzle is offering a couple of promotional coupons - I'll post the second one as soon as I get it.

...and here it is: 10zazzlesave <- this will give you 10% off your order, irrespective of how much you spend. Now I'm not saying that you need to order a t-shirt, but if you don't get one in the next few days then it'll probably not reach you in time for NI-Week. That said, you can wear it year-round :)