LabVIEW 2012 available for download

daal

I've installed both 32 and 64 bit, but my normal license key doesn't work.

Does anybody else have that problem?

It might be some problem since I've had 2012 beta installed and they have expired.

I got it working after reinstalling everything :-)

//Mike

Edited by MikaelH

After installing the 2012f1 patch I see the following dialog when starting LV 2011SP1:

post-2399-0-83479600-1344506067.png

This happend not after installing 2012 without the patch.

The dialog pops up directly after starting 2011. Before the flash window.

Are more people seeing this?

EDIT: I see the same popup in LV2012f1.

The real strange thing is that e: is my DVD drive. But I have installed LV2012 (and the patch) from the downloads, not from DVD.

Ton

Edited by Ton Plomp

Just "NI" have shitty installer.

LabVIEW 2012 f1 Patch update files:

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\LabVIEW.exe

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\NI LabVIEW 2012 f1 12.0.382.0 {E54B1037-93F0-43BA-AF77-725B24C8ABE7}\notice.txt

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\ProjectTemplates\Source\Core\Actor Framework\documentation\Actor Framework.html

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\ProjectTemplates\Source\Core\Continuous Measurement\documentation\Continuous Measurement and Logging Documentation.html

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\ProjectTemplates\Source\Core\Feedback Evaporative Cooler\documentation\Feedback Evaporative Cooler Documentation.html

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\ProjectTemplates\Source\Core\Queued Message Handler\documentation\Queued Message Handler Documentation.html

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\ProjectTemplates\Source\Core\Simple State Machine\documentation\Simple State Machine Documentation.html

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\ProjectTemplates\Source\Core\Single Shot Measurement\documentation\Finite Measurement Documentation.html

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\readme\readme_LVPatch.html

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\resource\dialog\PreferencesDialog\PreferencePages\prefPage_WebServer-Configuration.vi

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\resource\dialog\PreferencesDialog\PreferencePages\WebServer_SubVIs\CheckWebAppInstallation.vi

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\resource\dialog\PreferencesDialog\PreferencePages\WebServer_SubVIs\GetSystemWebServerPort.vi

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\resource\dialog\PreferencesDialog\PreferencePages\WebServer_SubVIs\KickoffWebAppRequest.vi

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\resource\dialog\PreferencesDialog\PreferencePages\WebServer_SubVIs\OpenURLInIEOrDefaultBrowser.vi

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\resource\Framework\Providers\Builds\RESTfulWebService\RWSBUIP_Item_OnCommand.vi

In me it works.

post-27042-0-74285200-1344511731_thumb.j

Edited by lordexod

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\NI LabVIEW 2012 f1 12.0.382.0 {E54B1037-93F0-43BA-AF77-725B24C8ABE7}\notice.txt

C:\MSIPBRoot\lv2012_f1Patch\labviewup01.msi\resource\Framework\Providers\Builds\RESTfulWebService\RWSBUIP_Item_OnCommand.vi

In me it works.

What do you mean with this post? I cannot see a point, statement or question.

Is this in response to my question regarding the mysterious E: drive popup?

Ton

In me it works.

Me was about Labview 2012 f1 Patch.

I do not know so well english language , to explain exactly what I mean.

I thought, that you are intelligent enough to understand what I mean. :)

I can understand if your english isn't that good. But I cannot see the point of your first post. You took some time to create it (copying the file names, creating s creenshot). But still don't understand what you mean (perhaps in German??). EDIT: after rereading I can understand....

But could you explain what is wrong with the NI installer?

But mysteriously my popup vanished from LabVIEW.

Ton

Edited by Ton Plomp

I can understand if your english isn't that good. But I cannot see the point of your first post. You took some time to create it (copying the file names, creating s creenshot). But still don't understand what you mean (perhaps in German??). EDIT: after rereading I can understand....

But could you explain what is wrong with the NI installer?

But mysteriously my popup vanished from LabVIEW.

Ton

NI installer is losing files during installation, or installs where there do not need.

So, I unpacked and repleaced.

I'm Polish.

If I was intelligent I'd write Malbolge.

Too simple is the trinary code. :)

Edited by lordexod