Help! Discovered a big bug of labview's ChirpZ Transform function(Not Sure)

bodopoq

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=258

Name: Help! Discovered a big bug of labview's ChirpZ Transform function(Not Sure)

Submitter: bodopoq

Submitted: 04 Dec 2014

Category: *Uncertified*

LabVIEW Version: 2012

License Type: BSD (Most common)

When using ChirpZ transform of LabVIEW(The example itself provides),I found a strange thing.When the frequency is very big and the range is small together with a not small number of ChirpZ transform,Error happened(very bad spectrum and wrong frequency ChirpZ's result is)! Nothing is wrong with the examples(I've scripted other VIs to verify this),and this error didn't happend using MATLAB. So I believe that is a bug of LabVIEW!!!(Not Sure yet of course). I Need Help! Talent Masters, Come out!

Click here to download this file

backpanel.png

Name: Help! Discovered a big bug of labview's ChirpZ Transform function(Not Sure)

Submitter: bodopoq

Submitted: 04 Dec 2014

Category: *Uncertified*

LabVIEW Version: 2012

License Type: BSD (Most common)

When using ChirpZ transform of LabVIEW(The example itself provides),I found a strange thing.When the frequency is very big and the range is small together with a not small number of ChirpZ transform,Error happened(very bad spectrum and wrong frequency ChirpZ's result is)! Nothing is wrong with the examples(I've scripted other VIs to verify this),and this error didn't happend using MATLAB. So I believe that is a bug of LabVIEW!!!(Not Sure yet of course). I Need Help! Talent Masters, Come out!

Click here to download this file

You should post in the correct forum topic. This is for providing code that others can use, not for asking questions about (possible) errors.