I need to know if this is possible?
if yes then the what are the possibilities??
1. The user should select the signals (by check box or similar).
2. My waveform chart should display only these signals on the front panel. (no of signals in the waveform chart must be modified based on this signals).
3. it is better, by clicking a button the new front panel pops up with waveform chart.
We are a group of students from the University of Cambridge who are developing a new data connectivity system for researchers like us, its up at https://rinocloud.com
It currently integrates with LabVIEW, Matlab and Python. The plugin will point your data directly at our secure storage where you can automatically add metadata results for easy and fast retrieval. Weâ€™re also rolling out plotting features for presenting the data, collaboration features for project teams and an integrated lab book.
We are looking for new users, researchers like us, to help us to get feedback from our product. Youâ€™ll be able to directly influence the product development so that you get a data system that is useful for you.
Know more at https://rinocloud.com
By Steen Schmidt
I've decided to take the temperature on a known issue, that lvclass files retain knowledge of some of their old content after it's deleted.
For some reason I'm not allowed to upload lvclass files, so I'll describe it instead (using LV2014SP1):
1) Create a new class and save it on disk as class1.lvclass. No member data nor methods, file size on disk is 8 kB.
2) Add one piece of significantly sized (to easier see the issue) member data, I added a 1000x100 array of DBL (with random default data in it). Save the class again, and now class1.lvclass is 4604 kB (why so much, should be around 1000 kB?).
3) Delete all member data again and resave the class. File size on disk is now 1171 kB, I'd have expected 8 kB.
4) I can't ever get rid of that extra data in the lvclass file, not even when I "save as" to create a similar class.
A) What's the reason behind this issue?
B) Is there any way to really delete stuff from a class file, or is the only way to recreate every class from scratch if you want something truly gone?
C) Is there a list (perhaps internal to NI) of which problems this issue causes? Here I'm talking about stuff like this and numerous other threads about class data suddenly not being updated or member data or methods not being called correctly with DD.
By Duc Tran
I have a data file EMG signal .tdms, the signal represented by number of samples and amplitude (24bit data). I want to perform this signal into a time domain to perform spectral analysis EMG signal.
I look forward to help me continue my project.
I send all write file and read file the signal EMG signals
Thanks so much.
P/s: Read EMG Signal read data file sEMG_1.tdms
EMG monitor write EMG signal acquisition to sEMG_1.tdms
Read EMG Signal.vi