Ed Dickens

Gingerman Sunday Evening?

Since I haven't seen anything...

Who's up for our annual Sunday evening gathering at The Gingerman?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The Q
      Join us at NIWeek 2019!
      Contributors of labviewwiki.org, (including future contributors), can add to their ribbon collection by finding an admin during NIWeek or at the LAVA BBQ!
      See you there!

• By Mark Balla
      Please see this link for Video downloads 
      The NIWeek 2017 Videos are uploaded to the ftp server.
      Please see this link for information on downloading the videos.
      https://lavag.org/topic/19154-ni-week-2015-videos/#comment-115444
    • By Cat
      Am I the last person on Earth to realize that NIWeek is moving to May in 2017?!?
      Clueless Cat
    • By Tomi Maila
      We recorded all JKI presentations and have made them available online. AI and deep learning with Javier Ruiz & Ian McFarlane, .NET integration and interface design with Sarah Zalusky, and Caraya unit testing with Jim Kring. Good stuff!
      Caraya: A New Take on LabVIEW Unit Testing - TS9754
      by Jim Kring
      Designing a LabVIEW Interface for .NET Applications - TS9757
      by Sarah Zalusky
      Artificial Intelligence With LabVIEW: Deep Learning-Based Classification and Control - TS9758
      by Javier Ruiz & Ian McFarlane
      Watch videos

• By hooovahh
      Hello all.  So NI is trying something new this year for NI Week.  Year after year NI gets feedback from those that attend NI Week and one of the most common things people ask for is more technical sessions.  We don't care too much for a marketing presentation telling us how your company is awesome, and we don't really need NI to tell us about some new hardware we'll never use.  But coming back from NI Week with new technologies that excite me and make my job get done better, makes my boss want to send me next year.
      So as a way for NI Week to get more technical, NI has dedicated a room at NI Week to advanced users to give presentations on advanced topics, allowing them to make up their own Advanced Users.  This track will be in addition to the other tracks NI usually has for various industries, like aerospace, and automotive.  These presentations will be given by advanced developers who are LabVIEW Champions and will focus less on marketing and more on being technical, sorta similar to what you'll see at a CLD/CLA Summit.  So checkout Room 15 Tuesday and Wednesday for the advanced awesomeness, you should expect lots of hearty frank group discussions.
      It seems not all of the topics are posted by NI yet, but here are just some of them.  And yes for a bit of self promotion I am giving an updated presentation on XNodes that I gave earlier this year.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.