• Similar Content

• By 花落阳关
      Hello, everyone!
      I have a question with the waveform chart(figure 1). How can I plot multi curves in a waveform chart in sequence (figure 2)?
      For example:
      1. I plot the first curve which the starting point is 0.
      2.I stop the program or press a button, then the second curve plots from the starting point at 0, too.
      3. And so on, I can plot some cures in the same waveform chart.
      I am looking forward to a reply, thanks for your attention !

• By Dhans
      Hi, all I am doing now pulse oximeter project in labview. I have got signals from oximeter and waveform is generated in waveform graph. But not a smooth one. I need a smooth waveform like the image attached here. What are the applicable methods to solve this problem?

• By AkinIndia
      Hi, 
      Is it possible to have a cursor in waveform graph whose length does not extend till the edge of the graph?
      I am attaching some sample pics. 

Can the same be done in waveform graph?

• By ctr26
      Hi All,

I have 3 analogue and 2 digital waveforms that I want to repeat multiple times with a delay between them. I could do this programmatically using a while loop during their playback but ideally I'd like to create a waveform as a delay and concatenate them all so that the resultant waveform is the what will be sent. My current solution is to have a pair of for loops inside a larger for loop. The sub for loops concatenate the waveforms with the shift registered waveforms and then with a waveform of my choosing (the delay waveform). Attached is a snippet of code. However, to produce a waveform that has 200 repeats takes around 20 seconds to build. This is not ideal and considering it is just array manipulation I feel like there is a fast way of doing this using the in place operator, but I don't personally know how.

Any advice welcome,

Thanks,

Craig 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.