I Con not install dsc by vipm for labview2016

I've never used this package, but I figured I would see if I could help a little as the large font seems to convey a sense of urgency. 

Per the package information release notes, does your setup meet all of the requirements for the package - including having the LabVIEW DSC 2010 or higher already installed?  If not, the Data logging & Supervisory Control Module is an add-on toolkit that must be purchased separately from NI.

Were there any other errors or messages that may have popped up during package installation?  Any additional information you can provide may be helpful to anyone else on here who may have used the module or any developers that may stumble upon this thread.

This also appears to have been released back in 2016 - so I'm not sure if there are any compatibility issues that may arise with later versions of LabVIEW (e.g. LabVIEW 2024 as shown under your avatar).

Edited by Bryan
18 hours ago, Bryan said:

This also appears to have been released back in 2016 - so I'm not sure if there are any compatibility issues that may arise with later versions of LabVIEW (e.g. LabVIEW 2024 as shown under your avatar).

LabVIEW 2024? Where did you get that??😁 I sense someone from a movie from Christopher Nolan has been posting here. 😀

Edited by Rolf Kalbermatter
3 hours ago, Rolf Kalbermatter said:

LabVIEW 2024? Where did you get that??😁 I sense someone from a movie from Christopher Nolan has been posting here. 😀

I saw it under his avatar and thought it was strange, and maybe I had missed an announcement or something, but went with it since, like Antoine Chalons said: it's a selectable option.

Every year I have to ping Michael about adding the new version of LabVIEW to the selectable drop down.  It is something on the admin side, not moderator side.  I'm guessing he just wanted to save getting bothered, and added 2024 when he added 2023, believing that there would be a LabVIEW 2024 eventually.

4 hours ago, hooovahh said:

Every year I have to ping Michael about adding the new version of LabVIEW to the selectable drop down.  It is something on the admin side, not moderator side.  I'm guessing he just wanted to save getting bothered, and added 2024 when he added 2023, believing that there would be a LabVIEW 2024 eventually.

I'm fairly sure his believes will be proven right. What it will bring in terms of new features will be anyone's guess.