- [FIX] 3386531 - Get Array Element Default Data does not support Timestamp
- [FIX] 3252254 - "Set Variant Name.vi" Kills Attributes
- [FIX] 3386530 - Create new Waveform and Refnum TD subtype VIs
- [FIX] 3386538 - Update Variant Constant to LabVIEW 2009 appearance
- [FIX] 3411109 - Recursive VIs should use native recursion (lvdata)
- [FIX] 3411324 - New VI: "Get Default Data from Variant"
Waveform and Refnum Subtype Enums
There are now new VIs and Enum Controls for determining the sub-type of Waveforms and Refnums datatypes. These VIs were designed by Jim Kring and solve the issue of parsing such datatypes as e.g. Timestamp (Waveform subtype) and VISA (Refnum Datatype). This will allow OpenG support such (sub) datatypes in e.g. Format To String.vi in the near future.
Get Default Data from Variant
This VI forms a thin wrapper around the Get Default Data from TD.vi complementing the Variant API nicely. You can
New Variant Constant Image
The Variant Constant image has been updated to be inline with the change made in a previous LabVIEW version both in the palette and on the block diagram.]
There is no functional difference between the two constants.
Here is a Test: