OpenG LabVIEW ZIP Library

Hello, this is the first time I raised a question in the forum and have not much experience in LabVIEW, I am using LabVIEW 2013 and Real-Time libraries.

I'm developing an Tools need to know how to copy and transfer the 'lvzlib.so' file to your computer or RT Linux (Myrio, ...) during installation of the VIP file (Package Manager).

When these libraries (OpenG ZIP LabVIEW Library 4.0.0.2) are installed or not working at RT linux, because the lack lvzlib.so file on the remote computer.

What solution can there be?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but if you make a build to be deployed on an RT target, I believe all the dependencies should be copied over.  Similar to if you build an EXE for Windows there will be a Data folder with the dependent DLLs.  OpenG relies on that external DLL library and I'd expect it gets included in the build.

I'm not sure I understand your question, but if you make a build to be deployed on an RT target, I believe all the dependencies should be copied over.  Similar to if you build an EXE for Windows there will be a Data folder with the dependent DLLs.  OpenG relies on that external DLL library and I'd expect it gets included in the build.

Nope. Binary shared library dependencies only get copied over on the Pharlap targets during deployment. All other targets need the binary dependencies to be copied by hand (VxWorks targets only) or explicitedly installed with a software install script from within MAX (the latest ZIP Toolkit beta does install these scripts onto the development machine when you install the Toolkit into a 32 Bit LabVIEW for Windows version, other LabVIEW versions don't support realtime development anyways).

• Like 1